Guidelines for the Delegate :
Dear Registered Kuchipudi Convention Delegate,
Thank you for registePayment Modesring for the 5th International Kuchipudi Dance Convention. SiliconAndhra cordially welcomes you to the world’s largest classical dance congregation. The goal of this convention is to promote and propagate the centuries old Kuchipudi art form among next generation youth to imbibe and create more patronization among general public. Our aim is to create more visibility for Kuchipudi art and artistes on the world stage. Sincerely request your full support and cooperation to achieve this goal and aim. Sincerely request each one of you to take note of the following few points/guidelines for the grand success of the Kuchipudi Convention.
General Guidelines :
1. This convention is to bring together the whole world of Kuchipudi fraternity together. It is NOT a performance centric event Coming together is the most important thing for the future of kuchipudi.
2. Attending the convention itself is a great learning opportunity by interacting with other Gurus and Artistes. Please use it wisely.
3. All the Parents/Relatives are requested to Register themselves to attend the Convention along with the participants.
4. Learn directly from world class Gurus, Researchers and Critics the nuances of Kuchipudi by attending the whole three days program.
5. You are requested to be in your seats by 8:45 AM on Friday Dec 23, 2016 and then be there on time for all the sessions.
6. You are required and requested to be present on all three days and take an active part in the Convention proceedings.
7. All the delegates are required and requested to wear TRADITIONAL dress on all the 3days (Women-Sarees, Girls-Langa/Pavada/ Voni, Men-Panche/Lalchi, Boys-Kurta/Pajama).
8. The food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) timing would be maintained exactly and delegates are requested to present food coupon to enter the dining area.
9. Please note that ONLY registered delegates would receive WRISTBANDS. People without WRISTBANDS are NOT allowed inside the stadium due to security reasons.
10. Everyone should have the WRISTBAND to enter into any convention area on all 3 days including accompanying parents, relatives or friends.
11. Please note the WRISTBANDS once worn, cannot be removed and need to be kept for all three days. WRISTBANDS are water proof/tear proof and can be worn while taking bath/shower. If anyone tries to remove it becomes VOID.
12. The access to different areas of the convention is based on the color of the WRISTBANDS.
13. All the delegates should wear and keep their WRISTBANDS all the time and requested to be seated in their assigned seating areas only.
14. Please note that there will be NO SPOT/ONSITE REGISTRATIONS.
15. Please bring sweater/warm clothing in case if it gets cold in the nights.
16. All the delegates are requested to keep the stadium premises clean in the spirit of SWACHHA BHARAT. Every delegate MUST USE garbage/trash cans/bins to dispose any garbage/trash.
Anyone throws garbage outside will be asked to leave the stadium by security guards and police.
Guidelines for Maha Brinda Natyam Participants :
LET’S ALL COME TOGETHER TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDS OF KUCHIPUDI, THROUGH THIS DANCE.
BY REGISTERING THE EVENT, THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.